A smooth, flat panel for a timeless aesthetic
Hardieflex™ sheet is a smooth, flat fibre reinforced cement sheet that is painted on-site to create a flat panel look.
Versatile looks and usages
Hardieflex™ sheet can be used as an external wall cladding, for eaves or soffit lining in new residential single and medium-density homes and also including alterations and additions, where a flat panel look is required. It is ideal for full wrap or composite construction designs on either timber or light gauge steel framed homes.
One of the most cost effective cladding solutions available
- Fast installation involving only two trades helps make Hardieflex™ sheet one of the most cost-effective cladding solutions available.
- It’s easy to achieve a range of looks with Hardieflex™ sheet using battens or Scyon™ Axent™ trim vertically over sheet joints, as bold or subtle highlights over their smooth, flat surface.
- Hardieflex™ sheet is lightweight and its square edges, together with the wide range of James Hardie™ accessories, make it easy and fast to install by tradespeople, owner-builders and renovators.
- 6mm HardieFlex base sheet can also be used as bracing.*
- Up to 60 minutes Fire Rating when used with HardieSmart™ wall systems (6mm only).
- Hardieflex™ sheet is resistant to damage from termites, rot and fire.**